Wednesday 3 October 2007

My search is over...


My search is over..., originally uploaded by xrrr.

Nine days after being let down by Amazon.co.uk I managed to pick up the last but one iPod Touch today from the Regent Street Apple Store in London.

I called at about 14.30 (after being on hold for 20 mins) and they said they had "a few" left and could not reserve one for me. I had to play a game of "Play Your Cards Right" with the guy on the phone because he would not give me an exact number.

Anyway, my last meeting over ran so at about 17:00 I rushed over to Regent Street in a taxi and managed to get the penultimate 16GB model.

It is still synching with iTunes but will post some images when it has finished...


*Edit*
Here are some pics

iPod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.


iPod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.

iPod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.


iPod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.

ipod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.


ipod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.


ipod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.

ipod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.


ipod Touch, originally uploaded by xrrr.

No comments: